users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [nbj2ee] Where to put Seam librairies

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:33:50 PDT

Hi hagbc,

I have the booking example running to the point all the flow and register a new user portion is working. I have a javassist issue with a method on the main.xhtml page. It might be related to the versions I'm testing. jboss-seam-2.1.0.A1, jdk1.6.0_06, facelets-1.1.14

My other development projects don't have this problem:
[code]
/main.xhtml: The class 'org.javassist.tmp.java.lang.Object_$$_javassist_2' does not have the property 'find'.
[/code]

If your application would have a different main page, there is enough for you to start a seam based project and with the version of your choosing. I have a crib sheet started; it is approaching ~450k and growing.

can anyone tell me the recommended max size to attach to this forum?

At any rate the example and its database is much much larger and seeing and referencing the example are easier than reading only a rough crib sheet.

I made a separate database and changed the security mechanism for Derby. Also made a db schema called BOOKING.
[Message sent by forum member 'rimartin7' (rimartin7)]