users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ServerAuthModule versus Filter

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:49:33 PDT

We worked around the problem for now, but now we are having some sort of issue with Orbeon Forms.

It seems that it is having some sort of issue trying to access a protected resource.

For some reason it works with our JAAS implementation but not with our JMAC implementation.

When I tried to hit the protected resource with my browser, I get redirected (correctly) to the login screen, but despite that I'm told orbeon doesn't have a username/password which leaves me hard pressed to understand how it works under JAAS!
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]