users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2 - changing port numbers used

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:35:53 PDT

Hello...I am currently running 3 different App Servers on an OpenSuse 10.3 Linux server (VMware image) and each runs fine separately. I would like to test having all 3 up and running on the server at one time for research that we are doing. I would like to know if there is a relatively easy way to reconfigure port numbers used by Glassfish v2 (and there a number of them depending on what connectors and services are started). For example, if I have JBoss running on its default ports ie: 8080, 8443, 1093...I'd like to change Glassfish ports to something like 11080 for 8080, 11443 for 8443, etc. Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'mcs130' (mcs130)]