users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 UR2 HTTP-Listener Stops listening to HTTP Requests

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:57:50 -0400

There seems to be a lot of people experiencing lockups when switching to
GlassFish.

Are you using the Microsoft JDBC driver? 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2? We were
using 1.0 and the loginTimeout had no effect. We've switched to jTDS,
an open source MS SQL Server driver and set a loginTimeout on it. We've
been running stable for a week now. We've been stable for over a week
before, so I'm not jumping to conclusions yet.

Thanks,
Ryan