users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaMail datasource with TLS/SSL, username and password

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:10:17 -0400

Thanks, I was putting . instead of - in the names. I wonder if you have
to replace ALL "." with "-", or just the first one, because it talks
about a mail- prefix.

I found a list of JavaMail session properties:

http://www.websina.com/bugzero/kb/sunmail-properties.html

Password is not one of them. I suspect Roller will need to have a
feature added to it so that I can specify an SMTP password. It may
already have one, but I didn't see it when I was trying earlier today.

Thanks,
Ryan