users@glassfish.java.net

Is endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts property is working in glassfish !!!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:53:34 PDT

Hi folks,

I am using MDB and EJB3 in GalssFish server. I have a secnario where i have to use "endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts" property with value of "5" in @ActivationConfig.

Here is the Question: when i am using @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "endpointExceptionRedeliveryAttempts", propertyValue = "5"), value is not getting reflected. When my program is thows RunTimeException it should retry for 5 times , if still throwing Exception then that message to moves to DMQ which is not happening..

Please suggest me ! Is there other property which i have to use?

-thanks in advance...
[Message sent by forum member 'nkishorech' (nkishorech)]