users@glassfish.java.net

Re: System Properties - Dynamic? Does it work at all?

From: Sankar Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:09:00 -0700

The system properties are not dynamically reconfigured. When you
change/add new system properties it will get written to the domain.xml
but will not take effect until the instance jvm is restarted. The system
properties are passed as -D option to the instance jvm. So until you
restart the instance you will not see the new properties/values.

-Sankar