users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running GlassFish with mod_proxy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 02:37:34 PDT

Hi.
Thank you for your response.

> Just to make sure, have you already read through and tested whether this addresses your problem?

Yes. and I think this post will indicate how to connect between client and glassfish with mod_proxy.
I can hold a long HTTP connection by reference to the post.
It works fine.(Thanks Xu Erdong!)

My problem is the glassfish-comet cannot detect the client's exit.

If I access GlassFish directly, the connection close fine (onInterrupt method called).
And if I access mod_proxy, the long HTTP connection works fine,
I can receive streaming data.
But onInterrupt method isn't called when I close browser.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'kzri' (kzri)]