users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [nbj2ee] Where to put Seam librairies

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 09:14:29 PDT

Hi !
I'm more than interested if you can provide a little wiki or doc as a starting point on how to configure this.

Because it is a struggle to guess what to do with glassfish , little info is published around;
and I'm starting to convince myself to go on to Jboss for this part and forget about glassfish instead of wasting hours trying to understand why this jar can not be put here in glassfish.

It's quite a stupid way to waste time because this is not something really intelligent; it's just configuration. As long I can say all this is a no-sense : We are supposed to struggle with intelligence not should we be wasting time on configurations...

So please let us know if you can provide something that summarize your experience.
Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'hagbc' (hagbc)]