users@glassfish.java.net

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: in glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:16:22 PDT

Hello, I using netbeans iwith glassfish, in my computter is good, I rum application with netbeans, then I install the glassfish in sckware and thats ok, the initial page apears good, but when copy then paste web that is located in build on my project appears tis error:

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /web/Page1.jsp(10,60) PWC6317: The attributes for a standard action or an uninterpreted tag cannot be deferred expressions

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.

I copy the arquives into glassfish/domains/domain1/docroot where the index.html initial is.

thankis for all
[Message sent by forum member 'gleyson' (gleyson)]