users@glassfish.java.net

deploy an application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 08:32:15 PDT

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english.

I am a newbie with j2e applications, and I have errors when launching/deploying my netbean application.
Apparently, it doesn't find the application.xml file. But this application is the result of a tutorial, and it never mentionned the edition of this file.
My netbean application is in fact en enterprise application composed of an ejb module and a web application module.

Likewise, I don't really understand some text errors, because it doesn't find a file which exists.
LDR5006: Failed to load deployment descriptor
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:/Documents and Settings/.../NetBeansProjects/EJBtest/dist/gfdeploy
mbean.deploy_failed
com.sun.enterprise.admin.common.exception.DeploymentException: Unrecognized module type for C:\Documents and Settings\...\NetBeansProjects\EJBtest\dist\gfdeploy; the archive may be incorrectly constructed, non-existent, or inaccessible from the server.

So I don't really know what is wrong. I hope this question is not too much stupid, it's my first application.

So thank you for any help.
[Message sent by forum member 'rageice' (rageice)]