users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deploy an application

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:20:59 -0700

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english.
>
> I am a newbie with j2e applications, and I have errors when launching/deploying my netbean application.
> Apparently, it doesn't find the application.xml file. But this application is the result of a tutorial, and it never mentionned the edition of this file.

This is correct. It should be updated automatically by NetBeans.

So apparently, you have a EAR project in NetBeans, but it cannot be
deployed.
Can you try on this ear project node to run the "Verifier" tool that can
give you more information about what is wrong? See it in the project
node popup menu.
Ludo