users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Replication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 05:28:45 PDT

Hi dzaster,

Have you ever considered purchasing a support contract with Sun? We have a number of different offerings and pricing schemes, to support every type of user.

With support, you receive access to fully tested and supported patches, containing fixes to recent bugs. You also will have the benefits of up to 24x7 support, meaning that you can get your questions answered all the time anytime. Please take a look at the following link for more details:
http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=276262&#276262
or else, please feel free to reply to this thread and I will provide more information.

Kind regards,
Roisin
Sustaining Engineering, GlassFish
[Message sent by forum member 'roisinflannery' (roisinflannery)]