users@glassfish.java.net

JDBC Connection pool validation method table

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:12:39 PDT

I'd like to configure connection validation and the table option seems to be more reliable than the other two. We're using Oracle so ideally the test would do something like "select 1 from dual" if we enter dual for the table name.

What is the SQL that is run when table validation is selected? I can't find it anywhere. All I can find is generic information about how data will be selected from that table.

-Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'davideagen' (davideagen)]