users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBMethodPermission with custom JACC implementation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:12:05 PDT

I'm willing to admit it's an odd approach, and it's more a product of evolution than foresight.

I will probably remove the inheritance bit and just delegate to the original instance of Policy that was set before my implementation was constructed and try to bring it more in line with the specifications recommendations.

That said, I feel reasonably confident that it is working (in Glassfish), which is about all I can say lacking real test cases.

Of course, since the default mapping in Glassfish does essentially the same thing, it is only really useful if it works in other application servers too.
[Message sent by forum member 'brian_of_fortent' (brian_of_fortent)]