users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot disable Directory Listing on Liferay 4.4.0 and Glassfish v2.x

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:12:40 PDT

Try to disable Directory Listing after I installed Liferay 4.4.0 and Glassfish v2.x, following this link - http://hobione.wordpress.com/category/glassfish/. But it doesn't work for this installation. Anyone has tried this on Liferay/Glassfish yet?

I turned it off, in domains/domain1/config/default-web.xml:
<init-param>
<param-name>listings</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</init-param>

But Glassfish/Grizzly still displayed Directory Listing. Is it possible that Liferay set something in the web.xml file to overwrite this Directory Listing parameter in default-web.xml?

Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'ryen' (ryen)]