users@glassfish.java.net

Re: comet

From: Murali <Muralikrishna.Reddy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:00:11 +0530

Hi Guys,

  I tried using DWR rever ajax to try out comet but it looked very slow
when two reverse ajax threads are running simultaneously, and moreover
sending messages from javascript normal request have been kept delaying
by 60s as the reverse ajax thread was running.Do we need to do any
setting from the glassfish side to use DWR reverse ajax effectively as i
feel that it would be a very big performance hit if this is the speed.

-Murali