users@glassfish.java.net

Recommended way to deploy web apps to a DMZ

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:35:01 PDT

Hi

We want to deploy our web applications to a glassfish server running in a DMZ. I'm not sure however what the best way is to get the web apps to talk to our ejb's. Should we deploy the EJB's on the same appserver in the DMZ, or should we deploy them in a seperate appserver/cluster outside the DMZ (how do the webapps connect to the ejbs in this scenerario?)

Does anybody know if Sun have a recommendation on this ?

Thanks!
Eduard
[Message sent by forum member 'eduardp' (eduardp)]