users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 EJB Module in netbeans

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:59:42 PDT

Hi,

I've installed glassfish v3 TP2 on my machine and the glassfish v3 integration in the netbeans 6.1 update center. However, when I try to create a new Enterprise application or EJB module project I am not able to select v3 as the server to use. I added a server instance in the services tab successfully and I can start and stop it, but that's pretty useless if I can't create a project to deploy something on it. Am I missing something in my installation or is the netbeans v3 integration not complete yet?
[Message sent by forum member 'bridou' (bridou)]