users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3 TP2 plugin for NetBeans 6.1?

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 12:11:49 -0700

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> According to the GlassFish V3 TP2 Quick Start Guide, there's supposed to be a new plugin for NetBeans 6.1 in order to set up an instance in the Services tab:
>
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/v3-preview2.html#ggpns
>
> In Tools > Plugins for NetBeans, I only see two GlassFish plugins:
>
> * GlassFish 1.5.0.0.1 - Plugin for GlassFish V1, V2 and Sun Java System Application Server 8.x and 9.x integration
>
> * GlassFish V3 Module 0.3.19 - GlassFish V3 plugin for Web Container, Phobos, jRuby, PHP, etc...

This one is an old plugin for the old February release.
We are pushing the new plugins later today or tomorrow.
They are currently staged in the test beta update center (
http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/6.1/uc/final/beta/catalog_stage.xml.gz)
and will show up in the official beta update center
(http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/6.1/uc/final/beta/catalogxml.gz
) anytime, just be patient a few ore moments. If you are not patient,
just add this "_stage" name in the URL for beta update center and refresh...

Ludo