users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish V3 TP2 plugin for NetBeans 6.1?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 11:20:59 PDT

According to the GlassFish V3 TP2 Quick Start Guide, there's supposed to be a new plugin for NetBeans 6.1 in order to set up an instance in the Services tab:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/v3-preview2.html#ggpns

In Tools > Plugins for NetBeans, I only see two GlassFish plugins:

* GlassFish 1.5.0.0.1 - Plugin for GlassFish V1, V2 and Sun Java System Application Server 8.x and 9.x integration

* GlassFish V3 Module 0.3.19 - GlassFish V3 plugin for Web Container, Phobos, jRuby, PHP, etc...

The Quck Start Guide says the "module" (although I think they mean "plugin") is called "Application Server NetBeans". I don't see this in the list, so I tried the V3 Module to register an instance of V3 TP2. The setup wizard says that it's not a valid V3 instance, though.

Is the V3 TP2 plugin for NetBeans 6.1 simply not released yet?

Thanks,
Rene
[Message sent by forum member 'reneu' (reneu)]