users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Windows Service Problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 01:58:50 PDT

Hi everyone,
I created a windows service for glassfish (windows 2003 server r2) according to steps explained in http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqRunAsWindowsService but sometimes, glassfish stops although it is displayed as running in windows services. I couldn't find the reason that stops server. Is there a way to restart the server automatically in case it is stopped? Also is there a way to monitor and find out what stops the glassfish server?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'bilgehan' (bilgehan)]