users@glassfish.java.net

Re: update center without X server

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:24:02 -0700

Scott,

pkg utility is currently only available in GlassFish V3 preview release
which bundles Update Center 2.0 client. Given that the user asked about
portlet container which was so far only made available through GlassFish
V2 update center, I made the assumption that we are discussing GlassFish
V2 in which case there is indeed no way to run update client in CLI mode.

Thanks,

Snjezana