users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC servlet endpoint with HTTP basic auth & SSL

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:43:44 PDT

> > I definitely have a security role called
> "centralData" that contains
> > at least one user in a group called IJWAPPS.
> Sorry it's late and I used the wrong word. I meant
> to say security
> realm instead of security role.

do you have a principal-2-role mapping that maps the group IJWAPPS to the corresponding role?

Also I seem to remember that principal-2--role mappings defined at the (web) module being ignored when their is an application level p2r mapping defined (or maybe I have that backwards). In any event being that if you do have the group mapped to the role, then perhaps the mapping is being ignored based on what I wrote above.

Ron