users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC throws exception whenever redeploying

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:00:52 -0400

Hi,

I usually do file bugs, but I wasn't sure if this was a bug or not since
a bunch of other things aren't working in JAX-RPC and I thought they
might all be related to something I'm doing wrong.

Where is the correct place to ask JAX-RPC questions? I posted questions
in the metro mailing list and nobody answered me.

Thanks,
Ryan