users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SJSAS Messaging vs Glassfish Messaging differences

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 13:56:38 PDT

I created my jms destinations from asadmin (rather then with imqcmd) like so:

create-jmsdest --port 6048 -desttype queue --property maxNumActiveConsumers=10 jms_conduit_a_OutboundQueue

I can only assume that asadmin properly propagated the maxNumActiveConsumers property into the MQ config... Unfortunately, I don't see a way with asadmin or imqcmd to list the properties set on a jms destination. Similarly, the admin console does not have a properties page for jms destinations!
[Message sent by forum member 'asherwin' (asherwin)]