users@glassfish.java.net

Anyway to customize thread pool for MDBs consuming from a JMS Queue?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:46:54 PDT

Hello,
I'm using some MDBs w/ GlassfishV2 and I'd like to dedicate a separate thread pool for those to execute in but I couldn't find any setting to do this. Is it possible?
I assume they're executing in the main thread pool by default?
I'd like to be able to control the flow of jobs coming in by capping the # of thread in the pool per MDB or Queue or MessageSelector or something.
I did this using JMS ASF on WebLogic before, but I couldn't find a comparable feature on Glassfish.
Has anyone any thought/idea/suggestion on how to do this?
Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'bouteill' (bouteill)]