users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web service client not working, when server IP or port changes

From: Murali <Muralikrishna.Reddy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 19:17:42 +0530

Actually you need not do any change ...because when you invoke the
webservice client you anywayz need to give the wsdl location so all you
need to do is give the correct wsdl localtion when you try to invoke the
webservice client

for example.

 Lists lists = new Lists(new URL(new wsdllocation), new QName("<your
qname>", "< you service name>"));