users@glassfish.java.net

Web service client not working, when server IP or port changes

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 00:16:25 PDT

Hi,

   I had following problem.

I have developed a web service and its is running is server at
IP (say 192.168.66.55) at port number (say 8181),

for this web service I have developed a web service client (using netbeans 5.5),
while creating web service client it asked the wsdl file for the
web service.. I have provided the wsdl path.

Everything works fine.. now...

And, I have reployed the web service in the same server but this time
at the different port (say 8080).

Now when I opened the web service client project in netbeans, and trying to
run it from within the Netbeans, it unable to access the web services
(for the obvious reason, that web service client still pointing to wsdl file at the
old port, 8181).

I want to use this same web client to point to the new port 8080..
to achieve this what changes should I need to do in my web service client project.

kindly suggest some solution...

Thanks :)
[Message sent by forum member 'vallinayagam_p_r' (vallinayagam_p_r)]