users@glassfish.java.net

Re: FW: Error during deployment of war file

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:01:22 PDT

I am using Netbeans 6.1 with Glassfish-v2-ur2 and every time I run the application, I also get this error:

The content of element type "sun-web-app" must match...

and as suggested, I've run the Validate XML from Netbeans and I got this message:

XML validation started.

Checking file:/Users/.../.../.../myproject/web/WEB-INF/sun-web.xml...
The content of element type "sun-web-app" must match "(context-root?,security-role-mapping*,servlet*,idempotent-url-pattern*,session-config?,ejb-ref*,resource-ref*,resource-env-ref*,service-ref*,message-destination-ref*,cache?,class-loader?,jsp-config?,locale-charset-info?,parameter-encoding?,property*,message-destination*,webservice-description*)". [24]
XML validation finished.

I am also getting a similar error when checking the tiles-defs.xml

It seems that the application is working properly (except for the server log that keeps growing).

Any suggestion how can I get this solved?

Andre
[Message sent by forum member 'andremat' (andremat)]