users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish JDBC Realm

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 00:40:10 PDT

I really want to thank every one of you for your help! I am so glad I got the thing to work now!!

@DennisGesker:
I followed your advice and checked the "[b]Default Principal to Role Mapping[/b]" box on the security configuration page.

@WolframRittmeyer:
The [b]password digest field[/b] was the real problem! I had not realized that md5 is used by default and had unencrypted passwords in the database...
My [b]sun-web.xml file[/b] was correct - but you are right, it could have been a problem - so thank you for that hint, too!

@SingWaiChan:
Thank you for the links!
[Message sent by forum member 'johannesh' (johannesh)]