users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not find the main class,Progarm will Exit at windows start

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:56:37 -0700

It is somewhat hard to say where this error message is coming from based
on this. Is your application server installation still working properly
(i.e. it starts up, serves default and admin console URLs) after
restart/login? If so, you can probably disregard the login error, at
least when it comes to appserver functionality.

It is possible tha JVM error comes from one of the startup tasks defined
for your desktop. You can take a look at the content of Startup folder
in your windows Start menu and see if any of shortcuts defined there
might be using Java and throwing this error.