users@glassfish.java.net

How to lookup RemoteInterface of Session Bean?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:50:29 PDT

Guys,
[i spend some time in reading the FAQ/searched this forum, nothing helped me...so the question]

I have an EJB Module called "identity" and inside this module I have a StatelessSession Bean called, AuthenticationBean. The name of the remote interface is "AuthenticationRemote".

Then i have a web app called "testcommon" and inside this web app, i have a servlet called " CommonTest".

My question is,
I want to invoke my method in AuthenticationBean(using the remote interface) inside my "CommonTest" Servlet. What is the easy way to do it?

NOTE: I tried all the 3 methods mentioned in the doc, all throwing different exceptions...may be i am missing some thing basic.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'udaysubbarayan' (udaysubbarayan)]