users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SIGSEGV trouble installing glassfishv2ur2 on Ultra 40

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:58:33 -0700

Glad you got past this...

To report the JVM issue you can follow these instructions:

#An error report file with more information is saved as:
#
/export/home/rlutz/UCisaasinstall/export/isaasinstall/glassfish/hs_err_pid24334.log

#
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp

FWIW, brief googling of the error message you received shows also this
openSolaris issue which looks like the same problem:

http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6578750

So, it might actually be openSolaris problem after all. In any case,
filing JVM issue as specified above won't hurt...