users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Questions about custom ServerAuthModule on httpServlet layer (JSR196)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 06:46:24 PDT

Hi Ron,

> as I mentioned above, you could also follow the
> path of developing a custom AuthConfigProvider and
> registering it for you app, during the loading of
> your app. That would be a bit more work (of course).

I'm taking the AuthConfigProvider path and I have some questions more :)

What is appContext that is used to register my AuthConfigProvider to the AuthConfigFactory ?

Now, I'm I right saying the following :
- I have to register my AuthConfigProvider in a ServletContextListener during app deployment with a statement like this one : new MyAuthConfigProvider(new HashMap(), AuthConfigFactory.getFactory());
- As I only want to provide a ServerAuthModule, I can use a ClientAuthConfig that always returns null and only really implement a ServerAuthConfig.
- my ServerAuthConfig, intanciated by my AuthConfigProvider, is initialized with the layer, the appContext and a cbHandler

Thanks in advance

Paul
[Message sent by forum member 'eskatos' (eskatos)]