users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiple instances of Enterpise Application on the same server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:16:25 PDT

Decided to make what I wrote simpler to understand.

I've started building an Enterprise application. I need to deploy the same packages multiple times to the same cluster of servers, one for each different client / customer each with their own database objects.

Is this possible in glassfish (being my favourite)? Or am I going to have to sell my soul and use JBoss 5.0 (beta, which is even worse).
[Message sent by forum member 'the_thunderbird' (the_thunderbird)]