users@glassfish.java.net

mqapplet fails for http tunnel

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:00:03 PDT

OK. I've followed the setup steps for http tunneling in the Message Queue 4.1 documentation, and properly compiled the mqapplet demo. When I try to access the appserver/mq using mq://server:7676, everything works just fine, but when I try to access the appserver/mq using HTTP tunneling via URL http://server:7675/imq/tunnel the applet just hangs.

I'm using the default domain (domain1) that came with the appserver, and added the imqhttp.war, modified the server.policy and imq instance config.properties. When I navigate to http://server:8080/imq/tunnel, it lists 1 server/broker instance. So I think it's setup properly.

I also created a remote, standalone client that hangs in the same manner during the factory.createConnection() call.
[Message sent by forum member 'madgame' (madgame)]