users@glassfish.java.net

Session Sharing across web apps?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:20:21 PDT

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate a 3rd party WAR file with another WAR file in my control. I've seen the crossContextAllowed property - but that doesn't really help much since I need to obtain the session info. I was wondering if there is a method of sharing a session across web modules contained within the same EAR deployable unit. Is this possible using GlassFish (it is a proprietary enhancement in several other app servers)?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!
[Message sent by forum member 'csiemback' (csiemback)]