users@glassfish.java.net

Re: url rewriting broken in glassfish 9.1_01 (b09d-fcs)?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:40:17 PDT

Hi, thanks for the tip. I am answering for wjp.

Setting the property enableCookies to false leads to the broken url-rewriting as well. (With the difference that clients which have cookies enabled are also effected.)
We have also tested <property name="enableURLRewriting" value="true"/> with no success, since this property is not (more/yet) supported.

In regard to thread 'Re: "j_security_check" does not work with URL rewriting', I want to mention that we use a form-based login module.

Regards, Armin
[Message sent by forum member 'akpeg' (akpeg)]