users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Viewing data stored in JDBC Resource

From: Joerg Gippert <jgippert_at_online.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 05:18:49 +0200

Hello,

usually every serious database system comes with some tools or at least a
console that you can use to connect to the database and view the tables in
it. I don't know Netbeans but in Eclipse, there is is a database browser
built in. I'm sure netbeans has the feature either by default or as a plugin
as well. What kind of database do you use (vendor). You can usually tell by
the driver's name that is setup under the JDBC settings in Glasssfish.

Cheers,
Joerg