users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Serlvet and glassfish problem when creating ME Image

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:57:00 PDT

Looks like it failed to instantiate ImmutableImage. How did you make JavaME jars and configurations available to glassfish? I have no experience with making ME working in EE, but it's just java and should just work if configured correctly. I suggest looking at the source code for Image.java:434 and see what class/resource/config it's looking for.

Chances are the image resource file is not available. Where do you package this image resource file?

-cheng
[Message sent by forum member 'cf126330' (cf126330)]