users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Http session data lost in replicated cluster on glassfish v2ur1-b09d

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:35:16 PDT

Hello All,

Just wondering if anybody has come across a solution for this issue? I have setup a multi node cluster also and the configuration is attached. I have run into the same things with a simple struts application also. If I use the clusterjsp application or I create one myself that does not use any mvc framework under it, it works just fine.

I have tried a Struts and Wicket application. I am in the process of creating a JSF application to test also, but I believe I will get the same response out of it. I can run for about 3 requests before I get a failure. When a failure does occur, I get a new session id generated.

I have attached a file that indicated was testing paths I ran and what the outcome of each of them was. It might appear that something was setup incorrectly, but the assumption is that it would work the same for all applications.
[Message sent by forum member 'greinerb' (greinerb)]