users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Using LDAP for Container based (Authenication/Authorization)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:29:43 PDT

Hello kumarjayanti,

For the first one, I tried to set it up but adding ldif information to the DS server was extremely frustrating to say the least so I left that one alone.

I tried the second link and even with new configuaration information I still get failed login errors:

Apr 12, 2008 6:06:27 PM com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.LoginContextDriver doPasswordLogin
INFO: SEC5046: Audit: Authentication refused for [testusr01].
Apr 12, 2008 6:06:27 PM com.sun.web.security.RealmAdapter authenticate
WARNING: Web login failed: Login failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Failed file login for testusr01.

I'am still wondering why I get a failed file login when my password and login info matches what is in the ldap server. I've attached my sample web application below maybe I missed something? If someone else can successfully login onto ldap realm via this form ldap web application I will be extremely curious as to that happened.
[Message sent by forum member 'xyonanexus' (xyonanexus)]