users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.LinkageError: JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader,...

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:37:23 +0530

You need to copy jaxb-api.jar to $glassfish.home/lib/endorsed and
restart the server. Looking at the error message, i would expect
jaxb-api.jar to be available in $glassfish.home/lib. If it is not there,
then just copy the entire javaee.jar to lib/endorsed. Refer to [1] for
some details.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1]