users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Session Bean Confusion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:24:53 PDT

Apologies Markus, it seems I was confused too.

Thanks for the clarification and link to the example, Ken. Where is this example linked from? (How could we have found it ourselves, and what else do you have hidden there? ;))

I tried looking it up in the EJB 3.0 Simplified API spec, but without an explicit note that the old EJB 2.1 Remote interface does not need to be specified in any annotation or deployment descriptor tag, it was hard to grasp that we'd need only the @RemoteHome annotation.

Thanks,
Dies
[Message sent by forum member 'dkoper' (dkoper)]