users@glassfish.java.net

Web Server or Windows issue?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:42:29 PDT

Hi,

I have installed Sun Java Application Server (PE9) on windows XP, and running a java based Website.

The problem is, when I am in the same domain as the computer hosting the site, I can access the site without problems (using the full URL, eg. http://domain1.aaa.bbb:8080/MySite). But If I am in another place (from home for example) I can not access the site.

Could you please help me? Is a change needed in PE9 configuration? Or a change of parameters is needed in Windows XP?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'vajra1987' (vajra1987)]