users@glassfish.java.net

EJB 3, GlassFish, NetBeans, JPA error!!!!! Help me please!!!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:54:04 PDT

I'm developing a app in NetBeans 6, using GlassFish and EJB 3 but when I call the method createEntityManagerFactory, passing as parameter the name of my persistence.xml, I receive an Exception (HibernateException: Could not find datasource.). I looked the hibernate's source and the line is when the hibernate try to lookup my datasource, however I looked the Glassfish configuration and the register of the JNDI is there.

In my EJB project, I have a session bean stateless as a facade, and I have a generic dao in BMT, and in my persistenceutil I try to get the entitymanagerfactory, and I get this error.

Someone can help me??
[Message sent by forum member 'jh_vs2112' (jh_vs2112)]