users@glassfish.java.net

Slow response of Web service in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 05:28:17 PDT

Hi,

I want to transfer my server from sun application server 9.1.02 to glassfish.
I am using windows. But later I want to deploy it in solaris. I am using jse1.6.05

I have a web service. Sun application server can serve more than 1000 times per second.
But when I am deploying it in glassfish, it works really slow like 100 times per second.
Is this a problem of Glassfish? or I have to configure something.
Can you please help me? Speed is an important issue.

Thank you for your response.

Him
[Message sent by forum member 'hasagar' (hasagar)]