users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Dependencies in Maven2 Repository?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 15:57:39 +0200

Am Tue, 08 Apr 2008 06:52:46 -0700
schrieb Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>:
> so far that's correct. of course, it's open source, nothing prevents
> you for uploading them yourself... I will talk to some managers here
> to see if there is any desire to do this on our end.

I bet there's quite a bunch of people interested in seeing this
happening. Actually, looking at the official NetBeans tutorial to
building Java EE apps using maven and glassfish [1], they tend to
include the ejb3 specs out of apache geronimos maven repository which,
in this context, feels _rather_ strange... ;)

Cheers,
Kristian

[1] http://www.netbeans.org/kb/60/javaee/ejb-glassfish-maven.html

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: kawazu_at_jabber.ccc.de * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771