users@glassfish.java.net

Linux Glassfish VS Win Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 03:40:09 PDT

I'am tuning a system.
The system is composed by two machine: Frontend where is installed glassfish. Database server where run mysql.

The application is a servlet that comunicate with session bean that works with some entity beans.

If I test with a windows frontend the system goes fast (3 sec average time for 350 request)
If I test with a linux frontend the system goes slow (12 sec average time for 350 request).

What's the problem? I think it is in jdbc comunications.. but I can't find the solution.
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]